(02) 9522 0799
Call Us Today
Mon - Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm
Sat & Sun closed

Mould is always with us. It’s in the air we breathe, the food we eat and the homes we live in.

Mould is a fungal growth. It grows in homes given the right conditions of dampness, darkness & poor ventilation. Sustained high humidity is a key element with mould growth.

Content items such as clothing and furniture are highly prone to mould contamination when provided with the ideal conditions. Maintaining a clean well ventilated home will greatly minimise the chances of mould occurring and provide a healthy indoor environment for you and your family to enjoy in the years ahead.

Not all people are adversely affected by mould, however some people do have mould allergies which can lead to many varied and harmful responses.

Symptoms caused by mould allergy may include:

  • Respiratory illness or asthma;
  • Watery, itchy, red eyes;
  • Chronic cough;
  • Headaches or migraines;
  • Rashes (dermatitis);
  • Tiredness;
  • Sinus problems, blocked nose; and
  • Frequent sneezing;

Individuals with persistent health problems that are possibly fungi-related are advised to see their GP for a

referral to a practitioner trained in environmental medicine

Have a Mould Concern? Contact Sydney's Mould Specialists

Prompt, Reliable & Friendly Service
14+ Years Experience
Guaranteed Results

Contact Us Now: Call 02 9522 0799 or Enquire Online

About Us

Mould Werx have a proven record of accomplishment with years of valuable experience in the Mould Industry. With thousands of successful treatments and happy customers under our belt, we are one of the most trusted companies servicing the Greater Sydney area today.